Remember

It is wise to remember that you are one of those who can be fooled some of the time.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!


I would like to wish my mom a happy birthday and let her know how much i love her. I am so thankful for my mother. She is my best friend. She is such a example to me. My mother has such a strong testimony of the gospel. I look up to her in many ways. I want to be just like her. I love my mom so much for the person she is. Thank you for raising me the way you have. You are the most amazing person. I am so lucky to have such a great mom! I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!
Anna..

3 comments:

Camie said...

You nailed it Anna. She is the best! I get teary eyed just thinking about it. Anna, give her lots of hugs for me okay! Love you mom!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

I hope you had a good birthday aunt Debbie! I know it was probably a little hectic with the reunion and all. You really are such a great woman, and I look up to you a lot.

Bams said...

Cute Anna! and happy late birthday aunt Debbie!