Remember

It is wise to remember that you are one of those who can be fooled some of the time.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Tagged


I'm not sure what "Tagged" is, but I will follow Camie's lead and tell you a few things about myself.
1. I read. It's a sad scenario but some of my best friends are books.
2. I write. I keep a daily journal.
3. I run. I like being out in the early morning and enjoy a world of my own. I love hiking, the mountains, and adventure.
4. I rest. I nap almost every day and love to get into my bed no matter when.
5. I remember. I like looking back at things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took that picture mom and it truly was one of your finer moments, but you have a lot of them. Thats a pretty concise, but accurate representation of you. It was fun to read it. Your an amazing woman!

Camie said...

Mom, all those things are what I love most about you! Plus the picture says it all :)

Bams said...

Aunt Debbie...you look amazing!