Remember

It is wise to remember that you are one of those who can be fooled some of the time.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Wiggly Legs










We went on a hike looking for some caves out behind Entrada this week end. We got somewhat lost and the hike ended up being a lot longer and harder than we had anticipated. We did eventually find the caves, but in the mean time, Macy 4 and Cade 7, just had to keep trudging along. Macy said her legs were getting "wiggly". I've had that experience where my legs feel like jelly and are exhausted. Kyle packed her on his shoulders a little. Cade told Macy to ask her dad if he could ride on his shoulders too. Kyle packed Cade for a while too. Amber had ran 2 miles that morning and I think she might of been getting 'wiggly legs" too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macy got it right we all had wiggly legs by the end.

Heidi said...

That was so cute. Kyle said he had a great time and had no idea the trails that were there. Macy didn't stop talking about it all afternoon. I laughed when I read that Kyle packed Cade. I'm glad they got to go. THanks Mom.